Friday, April 4, 2008

Ugh

It's day 3 now where I just don't feel like doing a damn thing. I think the stress just caught up to me and exploded In my brain.
Getting a house, whether It's renting or owning, In this town Is just, Impossible. Not unless you want to pay out the ass and have your neighbour an Inch away from you. Might as well just stay In the cheaper and easier to maintain apartments. So, sadly, for now we are just going to move Into a smaller apartment In the same complex. I already warned my bf, If our neighbours are just as bad as the ones we have now, I'm going to have to go back to Alabama to have a nice long vacation at my parents farm.(Yes I'm a spoiled country girl which Is why I can not deal with listening to people and their noise.)
This upcoming election will actually determine where we will be living for a while. If the new president pulls the troops out of Iraq, my bf no longer has a job with this company. And If the troops are out, they no longer need him to program for the Army, so there Is absolutely no reason to stay In this town. But then he gets to go through Hell looking for another job that pays just as much or more.
But yeah, there was only 3 houses that fit what we needed, well we thought so any ways. When I called to get Information on them, I was told that the one I really really liked, didn't except animals :( Then the other one, I couldn't get anyone to admit to being In charge of showing It. They kept transferring me from person to person and I eventually got Into a loop so Its just like....screw this. And the last one, It's just to far away really :(
Weird how only, well 2 places now, were what we are looking for In this whole town. How every other house here Is built within inches of the other so It's not worth It at all to leave an apartment. Also, how every apartment office and realtor is CLOSED on the weekends. I mean, come on. Are you serious? How they stay In buisness, I'll never know.
Well, I think thats enough rambling for now. These all natural things still arn't really showing any signs of working, but I hope I'm not the lazy bum this upcoming week again like I was this week. I'm off to go enjoy my noisey weekend, Take care everyone, I'll come visit blogs prolly Monday.

P.S.-I have no clue If I'm repeating myself on some of these subjects. So sorry In advance I guess ><

1 comment:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Hmm, must be a bit of a strange town if there is nothing but an apartment in the same block you already live in. That doesn't happen here. No one in the UK can afford houses though lol!

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com