Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Go Youtube!

So today is April Fools day, and If you havn't heard or gone to Youtube yet today...GO! They Rick-Rolled the world. All their featured videos are rickrolls from people who work at Youtube, It's just about the greatest April Fools prank I've ever seen.
I've been feeling crappy and not wanting to do much for the past few days so I'm having a Johnny Depp marathon lol. All movies he has made I've been watching(besides "Blow" cause I just didn't like it ><)
I also came across this band that happened to pop up on my Pandora list. They're called "Jakalope" I think they came out In 2004? LOL only took me 4 years to discover them. They're pretty good, so check them out If you want. A download Is available right now over on thepiratebay.org, not sure for how long she can keep It up though so hurry! She was nice enough to fill In my request for them so If Its down request It again on the forums and maybe she can put It back up again.
Ummm the whole house finding just Isn't going anywhere right now. We still got some time but I don't wanna wait last minute and he KNOWS I can't do It on my own.
I started taking St. Johns Wort and some Holy Basil this past weekend because I suffer from depression/anxiety(who doesn't now a days) and I have some major anger problems. I'm afraid to take a prescription pill for It because you're pretty much extremely suicidal the first 2 weeks you're on them. So I figured If I can control It even just a little bit through some all natural things, I'll do It. It's only been a few days like I said so I don't really notice a change :( I'm In hopes I won't have to go see a doctor and these will work.
Ok, I'm off to go browse some blogs, take care!

2 comments:

kelseroo said...

Hang in there! You can check out my blog if you want for some random stories:-)

Picking up the Paces said...

I must admit--I got RickRolled--dammit! Thanks for the encouragement on my blog ;)