Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Router!

So we finally got a new router on Friday(but It still took us the whole weekend to get It to work with my laptop ~sigh~) So no more getting kicked offline every 2 minutes or less!...literally...we were getting kicked offline that much : /
Soooo now I get to go around and actually make comments on peoples blogs that left comments on mine again and find some new people out there.
It was horrible, I couldn't even stay online long enough to write a simple comment. So glad that's over with!
And now that I've used the word "so" about 20 times already, I think I'll go and browse the web again! Ahhh how I missed it so.
Maybe I can now stay more active and talkative on these sites, lucky for you guys Mwahahaaaa...... O.o

2 comments:

JIF Hub said...

Glad you got your router to work!
Have a great week :)

Matt said...

Well glad you're online. Thanks for the comment you left. I know this is off topic, but I wasn't sure how else to ask. Do you happen to know what the name of the restaurant you mentioned was? or where it was? It sounds awesome.