Friday, March 14, 2008

YAH for Friday!!

Well, its Friday, and that means i wont be doing much of anything on or for my blog. The Weekend is the only time i have to do errands and the like. I love fridays...im right now sitting in the middle of my living room while i have "Hant" from Slagsmalsklubben playing. Full base...yeah F you old lady and your tv on full volumn, L2base. They serisouly try to outdo us by turning on a shitty ass radio...thats it...just a normal clock radio...~boggle~
I think we're going into Tucson tommorow for our D&D thingie(hey, dont laugh, its fun with the right group of people) And we might go hiking on Sunday, but not sure yet. Hopefully, i need to get outa this apartment hehe.
One things for sure, if not this weekend, this week at least, im gonna try to get some writings put up. So, everyone have a safe and fun weekend! Maybe ill have something thats actually exciting to post on Monday!

3 comments:

jhunnelle said...

I've read your message, thank you for dropping by:) have a wonderful and blessed day.

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

lol I really laughed at the old lady bit - they do have their TVs on too loudly, don't they?
...lol..

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. I'm working this weekend.