Thursday, April 17, 2008

SWEET!!!!

Just called the realtor. The lease was sent via email and we'll be filling It out tonight! Her son just got sick, that's why It was late getting here. See, I knew It would be something like that that was holding It all up(...yeah, suuuure I did lol).
So I've begun again making piles of things we wont need for 2 weeks and we're going to go buy a lot of Rubbermaid tubs this weekend to pack with, cause that's just the most useful/easy thing to pack with really hehe. No playing tetris with your many different sized cardboard boxes and the tubs have like a hundred different uses afterwards.
So we are 1 step closer to a better life! Just knowing we will be in a better place(hopefully, I think I'll die inside If the house/neighbourhood we move into Is shitty, but thankfully It didn't seem so while we were there, but you just can't tell those types of things until you've been there a while).

We just finished patching up our doggie. I made my bf come home during lunch time so we can do some doggie first aid. Something riped a gash behind his head and apparently he was scratching at It at some point and made It really big and bloody. So we cut as much hair away as we could, rinsed It a while with warm water, put on some iodine(ouchies) and rinsed It some more and put on some antibacterial cream. He's such a tank, just once I wish he'd yelp or something so I know when somethings wrong but no, he never does.
Now before people start yelling at me to take him to the vet, It just an everyday cut really, when I say "riped It big and bloody" don't go thinking he's leaking blood everywhere and not walking straight lol. He's acting like his normal self and 9/10 injuries inside animals get can be taken care of at home and not a vet.
But of course, If we notice anything change In him we're going to take him.
He should feel privileged, he was the first one to have the first aid kit used on him! lol So I guess I'll keep you posted with all the boring details of moving and my doggies head. I should really go back to rummaging through our stuff. 2 weeks!!! Can't wait.

No comments: