Friday, April 18, 2008

Ahh the good ol' days

So I'm sitting here bored outa my mind. So I decide to Google up my elementary and middle school. I found out some interesting things.
First, my elementary school, Lake Forest Elementary(Home of the Rangers!!wooo lol) STILL has the same freakin principle I had while in 5th grade. Bwah? It's been, 11 years since I went there. Now, Its possible she was principle for a few years, then backed out, and came back, but still...wow that's a long time. Also, they now have to wear uniforms! Suck. The outside still looks the same and some of the teachers names are even a little familiar.
And as for my middle school, McNicol Middle, the only weird thing about that place now Is It's obviously sooooo much more better now then It was back then. It was the scariest thing in the world to be 1 of 3 white kids in that school(no, I'm not trying to be mean here, or exaggerate, It was the truth and It was just in a very bad part of town) But looking at some pictures It looks like there's a bit more diversity at the school now and surprisingly the walls aren't filled with graffiti and It looks very well kept.
They rebuilt It the last "year" I was there(we moved to a new town after about a month of my 7th grade). They made It a very nice 2 story huge white building, and I so expected It to be completely covered in spray paint before I had even left It. I'm very happy they got some teachers/principle in there that look like they actually giving a shit, that was a huge problem when me and my sister went there. If you showed up and didn't hop over the fence and get yourself killed, you passed. Now they actually teach!
So If you find yourself bored, go Google your old schools, Its rather interesting! Just thought I'd share :)

And oh, my puppies cut Is so much better after we performed some first aid on It :)

No comments: