Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lip Gloss


I've been addicted to chap sticks, lip glosses, lip sticks, you name It, since I was a little girl. I've pretty much screwed myself over big time because my lips have stopped moisturising themselves long long ago. I've tried just about everything under the sun and after seeing an add for these Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers from CoverGirl, I figured "eh, sure, why not"
I looked at about a hundred reviews for the product out of boredom and everyone who tried It, loves It. So, obviously, It was my turn to try it.
I've been using It for about 4 days now and so far, I'm thoroughly pleased. True, It Is slightly sticky, but as long as you don't put gobs of It on, you won't even notice. And a lot of the reviews I read said It doesn't last long and you have to apply It a lot. Well...I call bullshit. Like I said, my lips hate me for the torture I'm always putting them through, and I don't have to reapply It unless I eat/drink and even then I don't always have to, I'm just used to doing It.
I'm not sure about the other flavors, but I just picked up the Lemon Splash one, and it certainly does smell and taste like It's name.
One thing I've found to be very helpful, no matter what you're using on your lips, Is to get out of the habit of pressing them together. That helps a lot with keeping It on your lips and not having to reapply or having It start to look and feel funny.(I have to admit though, I'm still trying to kick that habit myself and It's hard!)
So, yeah this Is my girlie post for the next few days lol. If you are looking for a new kind of lip gloss, I highly suggest this one. It's about...$5-6 dollars at my grocery store.

4 comments:

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

It's so annoying because my lips are constantly SO dry! I have a "little green tin" which I carry everywhere and I'm constantly putting more lippy on with it but they just go back to being bone-dry after two seconds anyway. If you know any more lasting ways to moiosturise lips, you'd be a big help!
Ciao for now

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogpsot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog:

http://cleanthatmess.blgospot.com.

I appreciate your comments.

kelseroo said...

I am exactly the same way. I hate it- If I am out somewhere with no lip gloss- I HAVE to buy another one right away. My lips get really dry and have no color whatsoever. In order to not look dead, I have to wear it. So frustrating. The best lip glosses are from Bath and Body Works, and they are the mint flavored ones. They are very smooth and also freshen your breath a little! Try it:-)

Sugarbelly said...

Yeah I heard Bath and Body Works has a really good one, but I don't have one of those in my town :(
Next time I make a Tucson trip I'll look though :)